Quick look review – Zyppah dual anti-snore device
- First impressions are deceiving, this anti-snore device did not look comfortable and we all agreed that we looked like we were off to war with the snore. It was no different than the other boil and bite mouthpiece for comfort and the elastic over the tongue did not create the gag response we all anticipated.
- The Zyppah is more expensive than other snoring devices in the market, but there is no competition for this dual snoring solution.
- The Zyppah is packaged extremely well, and the instructions were easy to follow. In fact the jaw alignment is preset which makes this device easier to fit.
- The materials used to manufacture the Zyppah snore device are FDA approved, BPA free and has been designed by a dentist.
- Zyppah is relatively new in the market, so no reports of any long term side affects from this product.
- Zyppah has received extremely good reviews with customers spreading the word to try this dual snoring masterpiece.
- Zyppah, with its new dual action snoring device is new to the market, but with the results we have seen, I don’t think they will be going anywhere.
- Zyppah is sold online and ships globally.
- The customer service was great with no social media reported problems.
- There is an unusual 90 day money back return on the product. The shipping cost is not refunded, but that seems the norm these days.
In depth review – Zyppah – Two-In-One Designed Snore Device
How it works?
The Zyppah is different from the other anti-snore devices in the market and combines 2 solutions to address your snoring problem. This snore device has the functionality of holding the lower jaw forward but also adds an elastic strap to hold the tongue down to prevent it from falling back and blocking the airway.
- Zyppah is a boil and bite, jaw repositioning device. It is custom moulded to your teeth to hold the lower jaw slightly forward. The forward motion of the jaw improves the airflow while you sleep and reduces the snoring sound.
- In conjunction with the jaw in the forward position there is also a tongue elastic that stabilises the tongue and prevents the tongue from falling back and blocking the airway.
The combination of the tongue stabilisation and the mandibular advancement make this almost a guarantee to stop you from snoring and it is the only snore device of its kind in todays market.
Zyppah is made from two different plastics and the jaw forward position has already been designed into the mouthpiece structure. It is just a matter of heating the device and custom fitting over the teeth, so there is no guess work how forward the jaw should be positioned.
Our Team of Snoring Solution Investigators (SSI) Rated the Zyppah with a high 9. It is a patent pending design and you have the comfort of knowing it has been designed by a dentist. It definitely falls under our recommended snoring solutions.